Photonics & Analytics Limited is a UK based specialist provider of spectral imaging & optical solutions. We develop and supply leading edge spectroscopic, hyperspectral & Raman hardware & software technologies for analysis & monitoring of liquids, materials and landscapes. Our customers include:
- Industry, government & law enforcement
- Laboratories, agriculture & research organisations
- Museums & universities
We offer a unique blend of products and services to end users, manufacturers and system builders.
Our solutions are based on working closely with our clients and technology partners, across a diverse range of applications, whether it be for the provision of remote sensors for imaging in harsh environments such as aircraft, UAVs, unmanned robotic vehicles, or spectrophotometer instrumentation & software systems to help ensure food & drink safety and quality, or industrial process control and analysis.
- The company’s strengths lie in the following areas:
- Specialist Instrumentation & Sensors
- Software Design & Database Services
- Surveys & Analysis
- Secure Systems & Monitoring
- Technical Training & Consulting Services
Anti-counterfeiting, Verification, Security, Raw Materials Analysis, Production & Process control, Quality Control, Food Safety, Forensics, Raman, Spectroscopy, Landscape Mapping & Aerial Surveillance.